A perfectly cooked rack of ribs is our favorite way to celebrate any occasion. THIS the recipe that will be gracing our table all summer.
- 2 racks of your favorite quality pork ribs. We get ours from Butcher Box or US Wellness Meats.
- 1/4 cup Cocao-Cinnamon Rib Rub from Kelly, over at A Girl Worth Saving
- 4oz Sweet Apricity Sea Salted Caramel Sauce
- Preheat a gas grill for high heat, or arrange charcoal briquettes on one side of the barbeque. Lightly oil the grate.
- In a small bowl, combine A Girl Worth Saving's Rib Rub of cacao, coriander, cumin, cinnamon, chili powder, salt, & pepper. Stir to mix.
- Trim the membrane sheath from the back of each rack. Run a small, sharp knife between the membrane and each rib, and snip off the membrane as much as possible. Divide rub between both racks and coat evenly on front and back.
- Place aluminum foil on the lower rack to capture drippings and prevent flare-ups. Lay the ribs on the top rack of the grill (away from the coals, if you're using briquettes). Reduce gas heat to low, close lid, and leave undisturbed for 1 hour. Do not lift the lid at all.
- Brush ribs with Sweet Apricity Sea Salted Caramel Sauce, and grill an additional 5 minutes. Repeat 1-2 more times. Serve ribs as whole rack, or cut between each rib bone and pile individually on a platter.
- Zoom call your dad to #humblebrag 😉
Comments will be approved before showing up.